Friday, November 21, 2014

Opportunity for Makeup Artist and Stay Home Moms

Hi ladies,

I know I have disappeared for quite awhile and I have no more excuse. I've been very busy with organizing work & business. There was time when I was lost and didn't know what to do at all. I was confused and frustrated as I was thinking about my future. For all my life, I've never wanted to work for somebody but I have to so that I can build my own business later. Life without challenge is not life isn't it. I've finally found the excitement to work...for myself.


I joined Motivescosmetics as Beauty Advisor and now every day when I wake up I just want to work because it's fun for me. It's fun to work with cosmetics but without worrying about making sale target for someone. I work for me. I work as much as I want and that makes me want to work more...for myself only.

Motives Cosmetics is an amazing brand. It's comparable to Chanel, Estee Lauder, MAC... yet its price is so much more affordable. You don't believe me? Check this beauty's Youtube Click Here and you'll see :). She has almost everything from Motives.

The good thing about Motives is that Loren has created the opportunity for us Makeup Artists or Stay Home Moms to earn extra income instead of paying for all the advertisement. So if you have doubts then that's the answer for you.

Not only that, when you either join Motives as Pro Artist or Beauty Advisor, the company has different benefits for you.

It's multi-million dollars business so if you're up for challenge you're welcome to message me or leave a comment below with your email. I will send you the details. If you're interested in joining my team, it's great! You're up for a more exciting challenge. If not, you can move on with your life and make someone rich that's totally fine.

*HuG*

P.S: men can do it too!
Sorry I forgot about the title.