Monday, January 13, 2014

Fresh Rose Mask Review

Hello beauties,

I'm so glad that I am back on track with the blog even though I'm not going to be on blog 7 days a week ;).

I just recently learned about Fresh brand when I was demo-ing for Lancome at Sephora. I heard a lot of good thing about Fresh skincare and am very curious about it. I tried Fresh cleanser and I quite like it because of the smell so I decide to try more about Fresh product ;). I have had a chance to try Fresh rose mask (I got 2 deluxe samples from Sephora when I ordered online) so now I'm going to give the product a little piece of my mind.
Image from Google
The product's description is: "A hydrating and toning mask with a cooling gel formula infused with pure rosewater and real rose petals."


This is my little deluxe sample. This one you can use up to 10 times because of the gel texture. I got 2 of them!

This product is a bit complicating when it comes to do a review on because I have to use it a few times in order to give you my opinion.

- It does hydrate the skin with the cooling gel effect after I wash my face.
- There are real rose petals in the product; however, I am not sure what is the use of them anyway. The rose petals don't really bother me, but I don't think they are useful at all.

*I think this mask will be good for people who have sensitive skin because it's super light. The gel is very light to the point that I don't feel anything at all after I have it on my face. I can actually leave the mask and go to sleep.



I love all the Fresh products smell. Every time I use the mask or cleansing cream, I feel very relaxed because of the smell of freshness.
I don't think I want to buy this product though because it's not really what I expect from a mask. I need a stronger mask for my liking.

If you are someone who has super sensitive skin and would like to try some hydrating mask, you can give this a try to see if you like it. Sephora is great for getting sample before you're going to buy full size ;)

So I give this product 3.5/5 stars because it's not for me.

I hope you enjoy the review and please feel free to leave any suggestion or feedback :). Have a wonderful Monday everyone. Until my next post, stay positive and happy!

*HuG*