Sunday, January 5, 2014

Empty Beauty Products


Hello ladies,

Once in awhile I'll be posting my empty. It's very rare because it takes me long time to actually finish stuff at the same time ^.^. So it's 2014 already I guess it's time for me to clean up old stuff!

So this post is about all the product I actually finished!!! I will let you know my opinion about each product and whether I want to buy it again or not.

Toner & Cleaner

Chanel Lotion Douceur toner which helps with toning the skin and balancing the P.H for your skin after you wash the face with Chanel Cleanser. I have finished the cleanser quite awhile ago. I don't really like it at all. It makes my skin felt sticky when I applied it on. It did dry up after. But this product is an option not a must have for me.

The Body Shop Foaming Facial Wash is one of the product that I actually like but I won't buy again because there are so many different facial wash that I want to try. But if you're on budget and love foaming cleanser, you should try this lovely product a try. It does its job and leaves your skin with a refreshing feeling. I love the smell ;).

Shower Gel & Deo

Victoria Secret Forever Pink is one of my favourite shower gel. I will definitely repurchase this beauty when I finish all the shower gel that I have got from Victoria Secret & other brands. I'm not a super perfumie person, but I sure am a shower gel person ;). I love the Ylang Ylang smell in this product. It's not so strong but after you wash your body with it, it leaves a mild of ylang ylang smell on the body for the next day ;). Soft and very feminine smell.

Biotherm Deo Pure is my most favourite deodorant. Since I started using this product, I cannot find another product that can compare to this. It's a bit pricy for a deodorant, but it paraben free so it saves your the heart attack. It smells quite nice too. And I just purchased a new one! A must have for me for sure!

Skincare & Eye
Lancome Energie De Vie is a skincare set that only exclusive to Sephora or online order. Since these 2 came out, they are one of my favourite skincare set. I have finished the deluxe samples and just got 2 brand new full size items. They are great for every skin type and all ages. They are very light and you can't go wrong with it when it comes to hydrating the skin. I love the smell they leave on the face after I apply them on. A must have for me!

Lancome Definicils Precious Cells mascara is one of my mostly used mascara. I used it most of the time for lengthening. It's a second coat after the Cils Booster. Then my third coat is volumized mascara to make my lashes look thicker. It's not definitely a must have for me because I have way so many different mascaras that I am using and I don't know when I will be repurchasing this lovely again. If you'd like to have a really good lengthening mascara and at the same time conditioning your lashes, you should give this beauty a try.

So those are all the products that I have finished so far. I hope you enjoy the post and find my review useful. Please feel free to leave any feedback and suggestion to improve the blog. Until my next post, have a wonderful Sunday/Monday everyone!

Happy New Year!!!
*HuG*