Saturday, December 21, 2013

Message From The Producer/Director of WhyKnot

Hello friends,

If you've been following my blog you may know about our CrowFunding Campaign for a Documentary about Marriage and Monogamy we are making. I am happy to announce that we almost make our goal and it's only 6 days left and we want to spread the words for some people out there who are interested in the film in hope of getting support from all of you. Below is the message that the Producer/Director himself. Please take a few minutes of your time to watch our trailer and support our campaign.

MESSAGE FROM THE PRODUCER/DIRECTOR of WHYKNOT

In a day and age where governments and social norms still dictate who we can love and how to love, I believe that we should take a stand to make these decisions ourselves.

My objective with WHY KNOT is not to advocate for or against monogamy, but to break the silence and provoke thought on an issue which affects so many relationships and families today.

Our vision is to empower relationships and to encourage communication within, hoping that one day, infidelity and the containment of our desires may only be a remnant of human history.

WE HAVE ONLY [6] DAYS LEFT TO REACH OUR TOTAL and any help you can offer with a small contribution and by posting our link on your Facebook page will work towards making a big change in this world.

I can only thank you in words for now but one day it will be in the form of a film which you helped fund, market and create.

Thank you to everyone who has offered their support and shared their thoughts with me on this project. It means so much to me.

Please click on the link below and I would appreciate it if you can post this message on your timeline and help us spread the word in these final [6] days.

http://www.igg.me/at/whyknotmovie




Thank you for stopping by! After the campaign I'll be more active on blog. I feel so bad for neglecting it  :s


*HuG*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...