Thursday, November 21, 2013

November Julep Box

Hello beauties,

I know it's been awhile since my last Julep beauty box. I got the November box awhile ago. I took the picture but didn't really have time to post it at all. So finally, I get to sit down and relax and show off my Julep box ;)

November box is basically a Fall colour collection. It's not so much but I kinda like Julep November box ;)
Every time there is a new box, there is a new quo ^.^
"There's no place like home" this month

They always give a small sample of new product, so this time I get Luxe Repair Skin Serum. I haven't tried it yet ^.^

The outside packaging of Julep nail polish is getting better and looking nicer. It's more elegant now :)

To be honest, becoming Julep Maven is a great deal. You get 2 new nail polish each month for only 19.99 ($21CAD) and free shipping. When I checked out Julep nail at Sephora, they are $16 each and not including tax LoL.

Beside, as a Maven, you always get to try new product first for free and it's full size ^.^

Like this November box, I got 2 nails & a lipgloss which is pretty new to Julep line. And the lipgloss is super nice. I am not a fan of lipgloss at all. I like gloss that actually give you a little bit of colour. This one does that and it's not sticky!

I haven't tried the red nail polish yet but the dark red one more like cranberry colour is very classy and beautiful. It stays on long. After it dries, it gives you a nice glossy look. I don't even have to wear top coat.


So that's all for my November Maven box. I'm waiting for the Dec to come as this month I didn't have to pay for the box because I saved enough Jules to get a free Maven box. Yay! And this time, it comes with a new anti-aging eyeshadow. I'm so Curious!!!!

I hope you ladies enjoy the post. Feel free to leave me any feedback or question about Julep nail polish. Until my next post, have a wonderful Thursday everyone!

*HuG*