Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Achiote

Hello beauties,

I know it has been awhile since I did a haul about Tarte set that I got from Sephora. I almost forgot about it, but when I logged onto my Sephora account, I saw the set and decided to do a review about this beauty blusher.

The set was on sale for $35 so I just had to grab it since I am addicted to trying different makeup product & the sale ^.^. The set comes with a lipgloss, a lipstick & a blusher. It is an actual gift set from Tarte called The Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection. The original price $85 ;). It was like more than 50% off so it's worth a try hehe.

I have heard a lot about Tarte blusher. By the look of products, they didn't really intrigue me to buy them at all. But because of the sale, I took the chance to try it. So far, I haven't used the lipgloss, but I tried the lipstick and it's quite nice. The blusher get my attention the most because I didn't really expect much from it but it turned out to be my most favourite :)

Love the packaging! Beautiful and feminine, it gives you the feeling of fairy tale like and nature, maybe that's a part of Tarte ;)

By the look of the colour of the blush, it doesn't seem too extraordinary does it?

However, when I put it on my face, to my surprise, it gives me a nice natural pink cheeks look. It is quite velvety as well. In some of the blushers, they flake out when I brush on them, but this one doesn't. It stays tight and doesn't fly anywhere.
The blush smells quite nice too. It smells quite mild, not so strong. Well, you can't judge a book by its cover, so true! It does last long like its said for 12hour. I don't really notice the time but it does last the whole day.

So if you're looking a really good blush, consider this one ;)

I hope you ladies enjoy my review and please feel free to leave any comment or feedback. Until my next post, have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

*HuG*