Friday, October 25, 2013

My new Little Black Bag has arrived

Hi hi beauties,

It has been awhile since I posted my last Little Black Bag order. I just recently order from Little Black Bag again and I'm so excited to show you all this. It was such a great deal so I couldn't stop myself even though my closet is full of shoes & bags =.=

To be honest, I am not completely happy with my order this time :(. The only thing I really like from this order is the bag; other items are okay even though the bag was an extra gift that they put on the sale.

The shoes I picked was out of stock so I had to pick another one which became the Wanted Boot and I didn't really like it at all. They don't have my size, the only size I could get from it was size 6 and the shoes are big =.=. Now I'm feeling sell it for half price and wonder if anyone would buy it in my local LoL

The jewelries looked super nice in the pictures, but when I got to touch them, they suck! So maybe I'll wear them once in awhile but still.

The bag is my favourite out this order :/ Love love love it. I can't return because I will lose a lot of money on it. I hate their return policy because it's totally rip off. That's why now I only order from Little Black Bag when they have super good deal or great sale LoL.


Oh well, I can't complain as they were like $81 for all of them including tax & shipping. Normally when you buy in Vancouver, the bag would be already worth $80.

Good thing is that now I know LBB will have big sale once in awhile so I'll just wait ^.^ . I love doing trading on the website. It's so much fun but sometimes it's tiring because it takes so much time.

Since I started ordering from Little Black Bag, I don't really go shopping buy bag anymore ^.^, save me lots of money yah ;)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my small black bag haul. Until my next post, have a wonderful Friday everyone!

And enjoy your up coming weekend! I have to work :(

*HuG*