Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Illamasqua Nail Base Coat Review

Hello beauties,

Since I start using this lovely product, I have to say that I love love love it!!! For the first time in a very long time that my nails haven't broken for 1 month unless I try to bite it.


At first I wasn't sure if it was the base coat that helped to hold my nail or it was just because I had nail polish on. But when I thought about it, it made more sense to me if the base coat kept my nails together.

You know that I have nail polish addiction as I has always been ordering nail polish from Julep Maven. I am a Maven myself. So every month I get to have a box of new nail polish from Julep. However, I have been skipping for the last few months because last time I bought the whole box of nail polishes which I haven't used yet :/

Anyway, the reason I do review about this lovely product is that I want all of you beauties to know about it. It's worth a try and you should. I'm sure you'll definitely love it!!!!!

This base coat not only it keeps your nail lasting longer, it also prevent your nail from getting stain from strong colour nail polish like bright green, neon green, neon yellow, neon blue...any colour that has weird smell will leave you big time Stain LoL. So this beauty will help you with that.
Another point for worth using this product is that it helps to strengthen your nails! I say it!

My nails are super weak. The maximum days my nails can be hard and healthy are about a week after I have nail polish on. If I don't have nail polish on, it's even worst because my nails break all the time as I always wash dishes with my hands!

After I start using this baby, I notice the difference, and to be honest, I'm not exaggerating, my nail stop breaking! Sometimes I just have the base coat on to keep my nail healthy; and no, it does not make my nails yellow even when I have bright colour on, I don't get stain on my nail like the last time I had from Julep green polish.


This is one of Illamasqua nail polish and the colour is super vibrant. I love bright colour! And I'm just so happy that now I don't have to worry about my nails get stained anymore!

The polish doesn't chip for about 10 days without top coat on ;). Isn't that amazing? Normally, the nail polish I used to have it chips after 2 or 3 days. With this one, I am just super duper happy that I don't have o remove and re-apply nail polish all the time. If I'm lazy, I just leave the colour alone until I get bored and want to change ^.^

For $14, this product is definitely worth it as it is multi-tasking. You don't have to spend your money on product that calls "nail strengthener". If you prove me wrong, you can butt-slap me hihihi.

I hope you ladies enjoy my review and I hope you find it helpful. I am always super excited to share with you all about what I think is great ;)

Until my next post, have a wonderful Wednesday everyone and Halloween is tomorrow!!!

*HuG*