Thursday, September 12, 2013

Victoria's Secret Liquid Eyeliner Review

Hello beauties,

A few day ago, I posted a Victoria's Secret Haul and mentioned that I would do a review about the liquid eyeliner. I have tried the eyeliner a few time already and I think it's time to share my thoughts about this lovely liquid eyeliner that Victoria's Secret has.
Please ignore the rest, just look at the 2 eyeliners ^.^

I didn't expect much from the eyeliner because it's so cheap. Well, not so cheap as it's like $9 for each. So compares to regular drug store product, it's a pretty decent price. However, it gets cheaper when you buy 4 of them. I got 2 of them, 1 is black and 1 is brown for $15.

The tip of the eyeliner is similar to the most of other liquid eyeliners like Elf, Sephora, etc... It's kind of like a tip of a pencil. It's hard, so it gives your hand more control when you draw the line. I'm personally not really into those kind of felt tips. I prefer soft tip with bristles.

However, I like the packaging though. It's very cute and a little fancy I would say ;); that's why I was tempted when I saw them ;).

The quality of the product is: Excellent!!!

If I rate this one from 1 to 5 stars in the Drug Store range, I would give it a *5* because this liquid eyeliner won't smudge! And you can go as thing as you like
The texture is liquid; however, I notice that it becomes gel when it dries and that is really important for which it helps the liners from smudging.
My eyelids are a little oily; this liner stays on the whole day without even creating a line like other one does. After 2 minutes it dies, it stays there!

If I rate this one from 1 to 5 in the High End range, I would give this a *4* after Stilla Stay All Day Waterproof liquid eyeliner just because I don't like VS eyeliner's felt tip.

So ladies, if you're looking for a good quality  liquid eyeliner and don't want to buy $25 each, you can stock 4 of them up for only $24 CAD and they will last you for a very long time!

I hope you enjoy my boho review about the product. Please feel free to leave me any feedback or question you may have. Until my next post, have a wonderful Monday everyone!

FYI, I'm using Illamasqua - Lush false lashes ;)

*HuG*