Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stilla Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Review

Hello pretties,

Today I'm going to do a review about this Stilla Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner which is my new favourite eyeliner baby. I have to say that, hands down for this eyeliner ^.^. I think it deserves a good review.

Image from Sephora website
I have had an eye on this eyeliner awhile ago but I didn't bring myself to buy it. Then I bought the Super Star Kit from Sephora and this one was included in the set.
Image from Google

Ever since I got this eyeliner, I fell in love with it and will definitely repurchase this baby :)

I love the felt tip. It's thin and easy to control. As a cat eye lover, I totally give this baby 5 stars! You can create as thin line as you want with with eyeliner.

Also, 5 stars for this eyeliner because it's totally waterproof and it doesn't smudge after 5 seconds I apply it on. You know some eyeliners are said to be waterproof but then they smudge out after awhile. This Stilla baby is really for Stay All Day!

Image from Google
I've been using it and can't wait to get more of the colour from this collection ^.^

Even though it's liquid eyeliner but it comes in shape like a pen. The tip of the liner is soft but it's not soft like brush and it's not hard like other liquid liner tip.

This eyeliner is quite balanced between a liquid pencil eyeliner and liquid brush eyeliner ^.^. I'm not sure if you get what I mean though :/

It doesn't dry out fast either. Some eyeliner I find that they dry out quickly as soon as they get out of the over. This one, the more you draw, the more ink comes out :)
Stilla Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner

I love love love this eyeliner and will always repurchase it because it's one of the best eyeliner that I have ever tried!

You'll probably see me using this eyeliner in some of my makeup videos. This is my channel Here. Please subscribe if you enjoy my videos <3. Your support is greatly appreciated ;)

That's all for the lovely eyeliner review. I hope you enjoy the review and please feel free to give me any feedback or leave me any question. I always reply.

 Until my next post, have a wonderful weekend everyone <3


*HuG*



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...