Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Sunday Skincare Routine

Hello pretties,

I know that I have already posted my skincare routine. This one is my Sunday skincare routine. It's a little bit different compares to regular skincare routine.

On Sunday, I normally do facial mask then apply very little products on the face. I find that, if you're a person who has makeup on most of the time, you should take a day off, not wearing any makeup at all and let your skin breathe. It's really important for the skin to take a rest at least once a week.
For me, whenever I have day off, I always leave my face without makeup even when I need to go out do something ^.^.

Please check out my video Here if you'd like to see more of my videos on the channel :). Please subscribe if you like my channel!

Or you can just watch the video under ^.^




If you have any question please feel free to leave comment here. I always reply. Also feel free to leave any feedback or experience about your skincare routine <3

Until my next post, have a wonderful weekend everyone ^.^. I have to work tomorrow :<.

*HuG*