Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Go-To Work Makeup Tutorial

Hello beauties,

Today I'd like to show how I do my makeup to go to work. I supposed to upload the video on Sunday was the latest but I was busy and didn't finish the editing until today ehhere.

Anyway,  I am a quite not so high maintenance person, so I don't really do a lot of makeup when I go to work. I take time to sleep then wake up 2 hours before heading out. One hour is for my get-ready and one hour (in case) to take the transit ^.^

So here is my quickie-not so quickie makeup for work ^.^

I hope you ladies enjoy the video and please subscribe if you like my channel. Your support is greatly appreciated <3

Click Here to watch the video on my channel and check out my channel

Or you can watch here as well :)



Please feel free to leave me any question or feedback. Until my next post, have a wonderful starting week everyone <3

*HuG*