Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bellapierre Cosmetics Hauls

Hello beauties,

I just recently bought some of the eyeshadow & foundation from this cosmetic line called Bellapierre. All these products are mineral and natural so I figure that this line will be great for sensitive skin as well for someone who loves natural mineral products.

I got 1 foundation starter kit & eyeshadow kit. And here is the foundation starter kit. The kit comes with:

- 1 instruction VCD
- 1 mineral foundation jar in Fair colour
- 1 mineral foundation in Matte, a little darker colour (my skin is not fair so I actually mix the 2 foundation together and it works great!)
- 1 mineral blusher
- 1 mineral bronzer
- 1 big powder brush
- 1 angle powder/bronzer brush
- 1 concealer brush

I have tried on the mineral powder; I'm not quite used to mineral products at all but I am quite impressed with this powder foundation  because it gives such a nice coverage. I used to think that only liquid foundation can give good coverage, but this one changes my mind :)


Then I got this lovely eyeshadow kit. I wish they had more colour there on sale but there were only the purple, the natural, the smokey one. Since I have way too many smokey eyeshadow, I decided to get the purple kit because it was the only colour that stood out :>


 The kit comes with 6 items:

- 3 Mineral eyeshadow:

-> a base colour,
-> a light pearl purple,
-> a deep dark purple (also works as eyeliner)

- 1 eye primer
- 1 angle eyeshadow/liner brush
- 1 eyeshadow brush

I have also tried the eyeshadows. The colours are super nice. I'm so glad I bought them for my makeup kit.

The eyeshadow kit & foundation kit are such a great investment for the pro-kit ^.^. With the mineral makeups, I'll save for clients who have sensitive skin :). I will do a review about these products & demonstrating videos sometimes later ;). Stay tune!

So that's all for my mini Bellapierre Cosmetics haul ^.^. Until my next post, have a great day everyone ;)

*HuG*