Sunday, July 28, 2013

My SkinCare Routine

Hello pretties,

Good Sunday afternoon from Vancouver!

I know each of you have different ways of taking care of your skin. So today I'd like to so you how I take care of my skin. This one is just  a part of my skin care routine. As you know, we all have different products to use. You can't use them all in one right ;).

Every 2-3 days, I use different masks & exfoliator for my skin. Once in awhile, I do a complete organic face mask like potato, cucumber, tomato. I will do a video about organic face mask sometimes later.



I normally use my Lancome Hydra-Intense Masque on Friday, then lotion moisturizer depend on whether I go to work or not.


I use The Body Shop Honey & Oat face mask scrub on Sunday, then moisturizer. Sunday is the day that I put less product on my face unless I have to go to work.

I use The Body Shop Tea Tree exfoliator on Weds when I'm in the night time shower then moisturizer before going to bed.


As for the time being, please watch my skincare routine video using beauty products.





Until my next post, have a wonderful Sunday afternoon everyone!

*HuG*
P.s: Don't forget about my Giveaway, only 2 days left!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...