Tuesday, July 2, 2013

L'Oreal Infallible 24H Gel Eyeliner Review

Hello beauties,

I hope you enjoyed your weekended. Mine is kind of relaxing because yesterday was Canada Day. So we had a long weekend. I just got home from work an hour ago and want so badly to update my blog ^.^ Another product review for ya ;).

Today I'm going to do the review about this product as I have been using it for awhile and I have no reason to not like it. In fact, I love it! It replaces one of my more expensive gel liner ^.^ save some money!



L'Oreal Infallible 24H Gel Liner
I got this one when I was on my drugstore shopping spree because Shopper Drug Mart had event spending $75 before tax, you earned 18,500 points which equalled $25 so I couldn't skip it ^.^.
I got this one when it was on sale like 50% off so I didn't mind to try it out. So now if I ever run out of the this gel line, I'm sure will replace and I mean it.
This L'Oreal gel liner baby is super duper great! I have never come across a drug store product that I am quite satisfied like this product. It surprised me actually.

Quality: excellent!
Price: $14.99 CAD plus tax (Sometimes, it goes on sale, so I'll just wait for that ^.^)

One thing that is absolutely great about this gel liner is that it's super pigmented. You only need to swatch a little bit of the gel on the brush then apply on your eyes, it just glides on like nothing happens!



I like it when it comes with the brush & cap. Every time I finish using the gel, I use a tissue and wipe of the residue on the brush and put the cap back on. The bristle of the brush is soft and it doesn't get harden at all.

For the gel:
- It goes on smoothly.
- It doesn't make your lines clump.
=> However, the brush is great for creating a bold cat eye not fine line though.




I wish they have more colour in the collection so can collect them all LoL. Compare this gel liner to Lancome gel liner, this one gives you similar effect but 50% cheaper, sometimes 75% cheaper :>.
 I love Lancome gel liner, but since I got this one, I don't think I will buy Lancome gel liner again ever, except if they have pretty colour one ;)


In this picture, I only swatch a small amount of the gel and you can see how much it gives


Well, if you're looking for some affordable gel liner, you should give this baby a try. I'm sure you'll love it!

I hope you ladies enjoy my review. Please feel free to leave any feedback or question. I'll be glad to answering them all.
Until I see you next time. Have a wonderful working week :)

*HuG*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...