Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara Review

Hello ladies,

I hope you pretty ladies have had a wonderful week so far! I have a full week off this week so everyday now is like my weekend. I have so many projects that I want to do, will let you know when the time comes ;)

Anyway, enough of the chit chat. Today, I'm going to do a review about Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara as I have been using it awhile already. I think it's time to give the product a little review of its own :)
Image from Google
I love Lancome mascaras in general (who doesn't love Betty Boop?) I've never come across a variety of mascara wands like Lancome like: lengthening, volume, curl, bigger volume... I believe that the mascara wands do make a huge different for your lashes for they define how your lashes will be looking like. My favourite mascara from Lancome is Hypnose Doll Lash, Definicils, (cils booster "primer") & of course Hypnose Star :).

The reason I love this mascara for it has double wax which helps to hold the lashes from falling down. This mascara provides great volume as well as length. It also helps to keep the curve of your lashes. You can totally see the length & volume differently when you apply about 2 coats of the mascara. I always use it together with Cils Booster (lash primer) to boost the volume of my lashes. I always get compliments for long and big lashes and some people even ask if I wear false lashes ^.^
Image from Sephora website

Hypnose Star wand is a little bit different from any other wands because it's kind of flat instead of round. It has the shape of Hypnose Doll Lash but it's like half of the Doll Lash wand. If you notice carefully, 2 sides of the wand are totally different. One side is more dense and the other side is more like dolly bristle.
Image from Sephora website







Hypnose Star was launched in the Fall of 2012 so it's almost a year since the product is out. I love the packaging, but somehow I wish Hypnose Star had glitter in it, it would be beautiful! I love glitter mascara ehehe.

Overall, I find that the mascara works really well for me. I don't know why it's more expensive than other mascara from Lancome in the Hypnose collection. The other one are like $31 CAD except Oscillation and Definicils Precious Cells.
If it's about the packaging, I think Lancome should make Hypnose Star glitter because the tube is glitter itself (just my opinion ^.^). If you ladies are tempted to try the mascara, just go for it if you don't mind about the price. Or sometimes Sephora has deluxe sample and you can trade your point for it to try :).

I hope you enjoy my review and until I see you next time. Have a great week! It's middle of the week already, weekend is coming soon!!!

*HuG*

P.s: Don't forget the Giveaway, only 6 days left ^.^

Join here