Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lancome Hydra-Intense Masque Review

Hello ladies,

Today I'm going to do a review about this lovely product from Lancome. It's a Gel Mask for hydration.
I love this Gel Mask. It works for my skin, also I love the smell :)

So the product is said to "[help] quench skin's thirst, restore moisture balance and diminish the appearance of dry lines. Infused with Botanical Extract, it intensely hydrates skin. Leaves it refreshed, smoothed and comfortable".
Lancome Hydra-Intense Masque

My experiences:

- It does give you the feeling of smoothness. I love touching my face after I have this mask on.

- It also give the result of hydration. However, I don't think it "intensely hydrates skin". The hydration is pretty decent. Great for dry skin to try out.

- I feel really refreshing after I have this on. Basically, the fragrance does gives you that waken up feeling ;)

- I don't have dry lines so I don't know about the result of "diminish the appearance of dry lines". I'll leave it up to some other people to do their judgment on this ;)

- I really like the texture of this product. Unlike clay mask, the clay will make your skin feels tight, this one will give you the relaxing feeling and you can keep it on as long as you want without it bothering you.
* When I have clay mask on, I count every minute so that I can take of the mask. With this one, I don't bother at all.

Price: $40 CAD plus tax

This tube will last you for a very long time even you use 3 times per week.

**This product is highly recommend for normal and combination skin.
===> However, if you have a little bit of oily skin and would like to try, you should give it a try. It gives hydration without making your skin feel oily at all.

I love love love it!

I hope you ladies enjoy my review and hope that you find it works for you. Please feel free to leave me any comment or feedback I would greatly appreciate it!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

*HuG*