Friday, June 14, 2013

The Body Shop Honey - Oat Scrub & Mask Review

Hello ladies,

I hope you ladies have had a great so far. Are you excited for the weekend to come? I am not really because I always work on the weekend most of the time :<.

Anyway, today I'm just going to do a quick review about this product which I purchased together with other products from The Body Shop that I posted on my Big Makeup Hauls awhile ago before I go to work ^.^. The Body Shop skincare line is pretty decent and affordable. I am quite satisfied with all the skincare products I got from The Body Shop last time :)




I have tried this product a few time and I like it. Other than the smell is a bit funky (my boyfriend says), the product quality is pretty nice :)

It smells like banana but the main ingredients in this product are: honey & Oat :).

I use this once every 2 weeks because I also have other masks and exfoliator as well.



For the price: the price is pretty decent, plus you always get discount and bonus from The Body Shop anyway. So there is no complaining about their price ;)

The texture: it has very soft texture. You know some exfoliator scrub is hard and rough sometimes right? But this one it's soft like jelly (don't know if it's the right word or banana)

Product effective: it gives you a nice smooth skin after you have it on for 10 mins and wash it off. You can totally feel the difference.












Recommend: for most skin types (especially norma/combination & dry skin). I also find this product good for oily skin as well because I can feel a little tightness after I wash it off. It does not give much moisture to the face so you don't have to worry that you'll get more oily.

***However, if you're looking for hard scrub product this one is not the one for you. It gives great result as face mask, but it won't give you much effect as exfoliator. Also, if you have very dry skin or too sensitive, I don't recommend this product for you because it seems to gives a little tinkling feeling.

I hope you ladies enjoy the review and please feel free to ask my any question. Until then, have a great coming weekend lady!

*HuG*