Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Body Shop All In One BB Cream & Concealer Review

Hello pretties,

Today I'm going to do a review about The Body Shop All In One BB Cream & Concealer that I recently purchased and posted on my Big Makeup Hauls. They were all 50% off that time so I thought I should try them out since I saw the demo video on The Body Shop website about All In One BB Cream & Concealer.

So let's see ;)

The Body Shop All In One BB Cream

Suggestion: Ya know, it always best when you get a sample of a product to try first and then come back later to buy it because you never know how the product works for you unless you spend time with it :>

I have tried the BB Cream in the store before I bought it. It looked pretty good in there because the light was totally different. I couldn't see clearly lol. I have to love natural light because it tells the truth about a product you have on your face.

The texture comes out as milk liquid, it's not even thick like lotion. However when you blend the cream, it will start to change the colour to blend in with your skin tone. That's a good thing about it.

As you can see it blends into my skin tone right. I got shade number 02 because it suited my skin tone more even though it looked darker on my hand.

Ya know, hands & face are different colour. I have more colour on my face ;)


So here is the before and after applying BB Cream. I don't know why my face looked so pale :O. But you can actually tell that the BB cream dark on me right?                     - The only thing I don't like about this BB cream is that it makes me feel oily. Also, it doesn't give much coverage. I know you would say that "It's BB Cream" that's why. But even it's a BB Cream I still expect it gives a little coverage for the skin. If I'm going to apply a product on my face, I'd rather make sure that it'd give me a little different for my face than look the same :/                                                                                                                                                         - Buy again?No, I am not going to buy it again. I was thinking of returning it but since I returned the Mineral foundation already, I don't want to go through the process again. I will use it for some SPF LoL
So my suggestion: don't believe in the video. Follow your judgment and try the product sampler before you buy it! Even when I tried, after I got home it looked totally different :((

The Body Shop All In One Concealer



The concealer is not bad. It does give a little coverage but it tends to be dry after I apply it on.      -  Honest opinion: I don't like the product. You can see in the picture, it didn't make a big different on my eye :/. Also when you blend it, it goes away with your finger too!

- Buy again? I don't think so.

I am quite disappointed with what I have got this time :(.

I don't even bother to do a review about Extra Virgin Mineral Foundation from The Body Shop because every time I think of it, it makes me dizzy  cuz of the smell LoL. I didn't know why I bought it at the first place. Maybe because it was 50% off LoL. The first failed product that I have ever bought for myself (I failed too)

This is the picture after BB Cream & concealer (The Body Shop All In One) with setting powder (Dior Nude). It look a bit better when I applied the powder on. But ya, I don't recommend the products. If it works for you & you like it then great! Please let me know what you think of the products if you ever try :)


 I hope you enjoy my review and please feel free to leave me any feedback or question if you like.
Thank you for visiting and reading my review :)

I'll see you again soon!

*HuG*

P.s: I returned everything after I used them once ^.^. Well, at first I thought I would just return the concealer & foundation, but it was so complicating with the discount & everything, I ended up getting about $6 for back for both concealer & foundation. So I decided to return everything and got back my $18+.