Sunday, June 30, 2013

Makeup Tutorial "Too Many Purples"

Hello ladies,

I just finished editing my "Too Many Purples" makeup tutorial. I hope you ladies enjoy. This look is suitable for theme parties, or fashion creative, or whatever party you think you would wear. It's wearable but it's a little bit more than regular ;)

Inspired by the "All About Orange" from MAC collection, I created this look. At first I thought I would do the orange tone, but then I remembered that I had a purple wig. So my makeup tutorial started from there ;)




Products Used in this tutorial:

- Smashbox foundation primer Photo Finish
- Lancome foundation Teint Idole Ultra 24H
- Lancome foundation powder Dual Matte Finish
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer
- Lancome eyeshadows
- Eyebrow pencil
- L'Oreal Infallible 24h gel liner
- Swaggercosmetic eyeshadow
- Makeup Forever white pencil liner
- Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
- Sephora Glitter eyeliner
- Nars contour powder
- Sephora Pantone Universe blush
-  Topshop Firecracker lipstick



Until I see you next time, have a wonderful starting week :)

*HuG*