Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lancome Foundation Teint Idole Ultra 24H review

Hello pretty ladies,

I hope you have had a great weekend! Mine is not so bad. I have such a relax Sunday today so I decide to finish off editing the Teint Idole 24H demo video for you guys.

I have been using these 2 products Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation & Dual Matte Finish Powder foundation for awhile and I think it's time to give the product a review. Since the title is so long, I decide to put one title for both of them :)




Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation

This product is meant to give you a  lasting perfection - an all-day flawless complexion! This foundation ensures a shine-free and retouch-free complexion. For the first time ever, the stability of ‘Eternal-Soft’ polymer within the formula allows for 10% of comfort agents that increase the feeling of freshness and comfort when applied. 


Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H
The Italic one is the description from the product.

Brand: Lancome
Price: $50 CAD plus tax
Quality: Very good

For a brand: the foundation price is definitely around that range - $45 and over. I can't complain with that.
For the quality: I am not sure if the foundation is worth the price, it will be based on your judgment whether you like or dislike it. 

In my own opinion: it's a little big pricy to me. If it's about $45 like the Teint Mircale, I may consider it's an "okay" price. I do like the foundation.



Pros:

- It gives full coverage & flawless complexion like it's said. 
- It doesn't make you feel heavy & very refreshing.
- It lasts you all day and you don't even need to retouch powder, unless you have super oily skin.
- It controls oil and totally oil free.
- Suitable for dry skin as well (it may not be good for very dry skin though)
- You face even looks better after a few hour having it on (my face), not sure about yours though :P
- Great for most of the skin type
=> You can totally see the different in the picture. I did not do any retouch. 

Cons:

- The colour is kind of off. It's either too yellow or too pink. I can only match the closest colour to my skin tone. 
** You can complement the powder together with the foundation. It goes together pretty well.

Lancome Dual Matte Finish Powder Foundation 

Brand: Lancome
Price: $49 plus tag
Quality: Excellent

The powder is actually one of my favourite before I bought the Dior Nude powder. Both powder gives pretty similar effect, but the Dior gives you a little more coverage.


It's almost finish, I may repurchase or maybe not because I still have the other Lancome powder and Dior Nude powder as well.

If you just want light coverage and buildable powder foundation. This is the one.

It gives you pretty nice matte finish on top of your foundation. Or you can use the powder by itself since it's Dual Matte Finish Powder Foundation.
- It's buildable and you don't have to worry about the powder making you look caky because it's not.

Overall, I have no complain about this powder. Only the price is a little bit expensive :/ 

Please watch my demo video to see the completion.




I hope you enjoy the review. Please feel free to ask me any question or give any feedback. Until I see you next time, have a great starting week ;)

*HuG*
http://adurl.us/3fbfd8f4e7aec01