Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Guerlain BB Cream & Primer Review

Hello ladies,

It's middle of the week again. I feel like time flying when you're busy! I am so excited to share with you about my experience with the Guerlain BB Cream and Primer (limited edition one)




I've been using these 2 products for awhile and seriously I like to use them together.





I picked the colour which was darker than my skin tone 1 shade for summer.

But when I mix the primer & BB cream together, it actually becomes lighter.

 It makes a hug different when I mix these 2 together then apply on the face. It gives the skin more smooth, and glowy finish and lighter.
The quality & price tag

For the BB cream

It is not bad. It is kind of similar to the Dior Nude BB cream that I have. I feel like it gives the same texture as the Dior gives. It also gives the same coverage so there's nothing different from the Dior.

Price: a little expensive because the Dior Nude BB cream is $44, this one is $10 extra. I don't think I repurchase this product since the Dior BB cream already gives me what I like, and this one is just the same as the other one.

For the primer:

I don't really find this primer does anything for the skin at all except it makes your skin more luminous because it has bronze colour shimmer in the primer. Other than that, it does not even hold your foundation or BB cream long. My face tends to get oily after half of the day I mean for like 4-5 hours.

Price: $73 is way too expensive for a not - doing - much primer. I definitely will not repurchase this product and I don't recommend this product unless you're into brand name and this is your favourite brand then go ahead, but I absolutely do not recommend this primer.





You can have a look at my demo video ;)



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find the informations useful. If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Until next time, have a great week :)

*HuG*
http://adurl.us/41bd3c100e218c4