Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beauty Blogger's Tags!

Good Morning & Night to everyone in different parts of the world!
 It's Tuesday (at least for me ^.^). I wake up early today! Early for a day off work of course  :>
Hello pretties,
Today I'm going to do my beauty blogger tag as I was tagged by the lovely Louise , you ladies can check her blog Here


Rules part....
  • State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
  • Tag 5 beauty bloggers
  • Title this as I've done to show what the tag is about.


1) Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Tonning face. Even though I cleanse my face before and after, I am quite lazy to use toner...

2) Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?  
Yeah, I do wash my brushes once in a while, I mean once a week if I use them everyday.

3) How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
My nails are quite weak. It does not matter what product I use, my nails always chipped

4) How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation etc.)?
I have a few foundation with different brand that I'm using. I have so many nail polishes. So it always takes me awhile to replace new one. Some nail polishes just sit in my draw and do nothing LoL

5) What is your worst beauty habit?
-Hmm, my worst beauty habit is: is picking pimples bad? Because I do all the time. I am the pimples worst enemy ^.^

6) Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
- Origami cranes & stars ^.^. I have folded more than 1000 cranes already, and I don't know how many stars I have got either. hmmm...

7) When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
- I'll take my time about 2 hours before to get ready ;).

8) Can you commit to spending bans?
- Oh, I have made a lot of promise on that,but no LoL. Unless I'm really broke~

9) How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections? 
- I am quite a messy person, I'm still working on organizing my makeup & nail collections ;). Need lot of storage :>

10) What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post? 
- Oh, a year or 2. Then I came back, then I abandon my personal blog again. I guess I should go back to it.

So that's all for my answers. I hope you ladies enjoy it ^.^

Ladies, you are all talented beauty bloggers, but there are only 5 people I can tag, so I just tag the beauty bloggers who first come into my mind ;). So please tag yourself as well if you feel like joining the play :). I tag all of you actually ;)

And here the lovely beauty bloggers that are in my list

Dee from http://deesbeautifullife.blogspot.ca/
(she's such a lovely mom and beauty blogger. She is also very informative^.^)

Mary Catherine from http://meowmd.blogspot.ca/
(I also love reading her blog. She is a very smart person and always supportive)

Balsam from http://www.albalsamlife.com/
( An intelligent person and informative. I love reading her blog as well)

Laura from http://lauralovesthat.blogspot.ca/ 
(I also read her blog everytime she has new post on. Her blog is also very informative)

Elle from http://xgardenofedenx.blogspot.co.uk/
(She is such a cute happy person. Reading her blog brightens up your day:>)

There are more I want to tag but I couldn't :<

Have a great Tuesday everyone ;)


*HuG*
http://adurl.us/18d7004eb2a7169
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...