Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"The Great Gatsby" 1920s inspired makeup ;)

Hello pretties,

A few days ago I did a makeup for a lovely girl whose name I have forgotten. I hope she check my blog and give me her proper name. But anyway, she is a pretty girl and I just love how I finished the 1920s makeup on her. She looks stunning! The makeup was inspired by the movie "The Great Gatsby". Even though the makeup was not exactly of the 1920s, she still looked really good. I wish I had more time to do the makeup on her lol. Especially I tried to make her eyebrows as thin as I could but it still looked thick in the picture. Oh well :/. I will do a proper 1920s makeup on myself sometimes later :)

1920s inspired



I did the eyebrows longer but since the girl had to go out with her friends to the movie "The Great Gatsby" I didn't want her eyebrows to look too sad so I erased the end pars :/. Should of taken the pictures before erasing :(


I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to ask me any question 

I'll see you again soon!

*HuG*