Monday, May 6, 2013

My second time Leibster award ^.^

I know it's pretty random, but I just got nominated by this lovely lady name Jacy her blog  http://jpenego.blogspot.ca/. She is a very new blogger like me ^.^ we are kind of starting at the same time. 

I'm sure you guys are pretty familiar with Leibster award, so I'm not gonna write too much about the rules.

1. No tag back!
2. Answer 11 question from the person who nominates you and tell 11 random facts about yourself. 
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers that you think you'd like to get to know more about them. 

So for my part, I'm going to answer Jacy's question :). Hope you enjoy ^.^ 


1.  What inspired you to blog?

I love writing but I'm a lazy person. I used to blog a lot to write about random things but then I stopped for awhile. I went on and off with blogging all the time. Every time I wanted to get back to blogging, I ended up creating a new blog because I forgot about my old user name and password LoL. If I used the same email to register then I might be able to get back the blog, if not I always created a new one and wrote a few posts then disappeared again. 

If you ask me about "what inspired me to blog about beauty" my answer is that it's something that I wanted to do long time ago but I didn't realize and know how to start it. I just started since March because instead of writing random things, I thought I could be of help if I wrote about beauty related because I am a makeup artist myself, I have so much to share ^.^

2.  Where is your favorite place to travel?

I have lots of places I wanted to travel! I even planned on traveling working! But first place I always want to travel the most is Paris ^.^ then Italy :). Shopping, shopping, and hella shopping! Even though I watched the movie called "Confession of a shopaholic" I still can't help myself hehe.

3.  Do you look at the world with a "glass half full" or a "glass half empty" perspective?

Right now I'm looking at the world with a "glass almost full" in reality and in general because we human being are destroying the world! You know, when the glass is almost full and it gets enough of water, it floods. That's what we're doing to the planet as well as our race. 

For my own self, I look at the world with a "glass half full" life has so much to offer and one cannot complete it not even until I die. I just live as long as I can and enjoy the life I have as much as I can :)

4.  What is your favorite brand of make-up?

My favourite brand of makeup...I don't know. I use a little bit of everything from different brands. I don't really like all things from a brand. Right now, I'm using Lancome, Chanel, Dior, Benefit, The Body Shop, Artistry, Urban Decay, etc :>

5.  If you could have any job, what would it be?

I love my job as a makeup artist. But if I could chose, I would like to be my own boss hehe. And I will one day :)

6.  What is one of your favorite guilty pleasures?

My favourite guilty please is when I don't have much money in my bank account yet I'm always get tempted to go shopping and actually buy a lot!

7.  What was your first pet?

A dog. Her name is Sam and she was a good girl ^.^ Well, I used to have 6 dogs and they all scared of me :/

8.  When and how did you meet your bestfriend?

I met my bestfriend when I got to grade 9. I didn't really like her when I was in grade 8 even though we were in the same home room ^.^

9.  What's your middle name?

Which one you ask? Ngoc or Thanh? hehe

10.  What is your favorite sweet treat?

Cheese cake & Macaroon!

11.  Where do you hope blogging takes you?

I'd like to be recognized by all the pretty ladies around the world! And that's what I aiming for :) I believe good work will pay you off at the end :)

I hope you enjoy my answer ^.^


11 random facts about me

1. I'm a pretty random person LoL

2. I don't plan things. Things come then I plan

3. I always sing everytime I touch my hair (LMAO)

4. Love banter with guys because most of the guys think girls are silly and I want to prove that they're wrong ^.^. Oh and I like making fun of guys who have 6 packs. I want to test their IQ :))

5. Very nice, but at the same time can be very mean ^.^ I always tell people don't get me to the other side of my personality hehe.

6. Patient but hate people making me wait too long!

7. I'm very generous but I hate being taking advantage of my kindness. Also, I hate people who don't appreciate what I've done, or given them. One time only and never again if that happens.

8. My boyfriend hates it when I'm just randomly popping his pimples LoL

9. Money is made to spend. So when I make money, I don't mind spending and that's the reason why my bank is always empty. But I always make sure that I'm not in debt ^.^

10. Badly addicted to cosmetics and shoes @_@

11. Some days I wake up and just thank you for being alive :)


The people that I would like to nominate

1. Kelly Price http://beautyboxoholic.blogspot.ca/ She is the real beauty box lover^.^
2. Deanne Scot http://deesbeautifullife.blogspot.ca/ Gorgeous 22 yrs old Momma :)
3. Animrac Niruza http://poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot.ca/ Very good products reviewer 
4. Louise http://louiselovesstyle.blogspot.ca/ Another gorgeous beauty blogger 
5. Maia Rose http://patrinesthoughts.blogspot.ca/ Pretty beauty blogger from Philipine
6. Signe http://thedailysavant.blogspot.ca/ A pretty Fashion Blogger
7. Ashley http://geekyvisions1217.blogspot.ca/ She has a very lovely love story :)
8. Hunny http://hunny-x.blogspot.ca/ Another pretty beauty blogger
9. Yun http://beautylicious08.blogspot.ca/ She is also a great beauty blogger
10. Kerry http://makeup-bykerry.blogspot.ca/ MAC girl from Uk ^.^
11. Laura Patt http://lauralovesthat.blogspot.ca/ Another pretty blogger

I know I have recommend so many beauty bloggers. But hey check them out. They are gorgeous and great!

My question

1. What is your favourite song to listen to when you're sad & why?
2. Who is the person that inspires you the most?
3. If there were a wish come true, what would you wish?
4. Do you think that there is time machine?
5. If you could go back to the past and see all the events, would you go?
6. Are you looking forward to the future or you are happy with the present right now?
7. What is the phrase that will make you feel offended?
8. Do you think there is alien?
9. Do you think you're a funny person?
10. What is it that you hate the most?
11. A favourite historical person ;)

Good luck ladies :)