Monday, May 13, 2013

How to hide blemish & keep it last long tutorial

Hello ladies,

I know it's annoying when your face suddenly just pop up a pimple right at the time you are going to attend a party. Even though you have concealer to hide it, but then what happen when you're sweat and the concealer melts off? Not a good idea :o. So I'm going to show you how to keep it last through your party time ;)

It is very simple. All you need are:

- A matte eyeshadow which colour is close to your skin tone
- An eyeshadow primer (smudge proof please)
- Your favourite concealer
- Powder

Wanna know exactly how to do  it? Watch my video ;)




            

*Note: please be careful when you use this technique on broken skin
I suggest you only use this when the skin is recovered or when it just causes a lump of redness and you want to hide it. I highly not recommend to use on broken skin (even though I did, but my skin is not so sensitive about it)

Please leave me some feedbacks if you enjoy the tutorial. Or if you have any question feel free to ask em. It means a lot to me ^.^

I'll see you soon again

*HuG*