Thursday, May 30, 2013

Date Out Makeup Tutorial

Hello ladies,

At first I was inspired with the Korean makeup style. So I decided to name the tutorial Korean Makeup but when I was editing my video, I feel like it didn't look any like Korean at all. Well, it did a little bit with the light pink colour tone. So I decide to name the tutorial "Date Out Makeup" because I actually went on a date that day ^.^

Products used: 

- The Body Shop Moisturizer Priner
- Anna Sui foundation
- Lancome Dual Matte Finish powder foundation
- Eyebrow pencil - no name :/
- Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner pen
- Essence waterproof auto pencil
- Lancome Artliner - Noir
- Lancome eyeshadow Quad (gift)
- Lancome Blush Subtil - Blushing Nude
- MAC lipstick - Creamsheen - Cream Up



I hope you ladies enjoy my video and please feel free to leave me any feedback. Your support is greatly appreciated :)

I'll see you again soon!


           


*HuG*