Friday, May 10, 2013

Blue Smokey Eyes Tutorial

Hello ladies,

I just finished editing the tutorial for smokey eyes (Smokey Blue) ^.^ please check it out if you're interested. Feel free to leave any feedback and question for me :)

Products used:

Since I've already put foundation and done my eyebrows, I'm just going to list everything that I've used in this vid



- Lancome "Teint Idole Ultra 24h" foundation
- Cinema Secret Concealer
- Lancome "Dual Matte Finish Powder"
- Lancome Blush Subtil "Blushing Nude"
- Lancome Eyebrow Expert Pencil "Brunete"
- Nars Smudge Proof Eye Primer
- Lancome "Midnight Rush"  5 colours Eyeshadow Palette
- Lancome Gel Liner "Purple Jewels"
- Lancome lash primer "Cils Booster"
- Lancome Mascara "Definicils Precious Cells" sampler size
- Lancome Mascara "Hypnose Doll Lash" sampler size
- Lancome L'Absolu Lipstick "303"







Thanks for watching!
It would be great if you guys would subscribe to my channel :)

I'll see you soon :)

*HuG*