Monday, April 22, 2013

Simple Facial Wipe Cleanser Review

Good Morning from Vancouver Ladies,

It's a beautiful sunny day outside so I thought I would post a little review about a new facial cleansing wipe that I recently like. 

I normally don't use cleansing wipe to wipe of my makeup because I don't really trust them at all. I have tried a few times with different brands but they were failed to do the job so I gave up on cleansing face wipe. 

Then, this little brand (new to me ) came in my mail box as a sampler, so I thought it was free so why not gave it a try! It took me like 2 days to try it on because it didn't look so appealing to me LoL.

So this is the brand:
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipe



I know a few people have done the review about it, but I just want to share how much I like this product. It actually does the work! It said to cleanse off makeup, waterproof makeup (it didn't get me at all on that at first), good for sensitive skin (it does). 

It is pretty Simple (just like the brand it self). Then again, I tried to wipe off my waterproof makeup which some of the other makeup removers couldn't really do the work except Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action (my favourite of all time). I didn't even look in the mirror to wipe off my face. I wiped my eyes then I asked my boyfriend how was it. He said it was pretty clean. It still didn't get me until I went to see it in the mirror. Since then it has become my second favourite makeup remover!                                            My skin has a little bit of sensitivity on the eyes. Sometimes it irritates every time I try to remover waterproof makeup off. I love Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Makeup Remover, but once in a while I just don't get why I get irritated on my eyes when I remove my mascara. 
And this one jump in, it saves me a lot of irritation. 
- It's actually kind to the skin. 
- I am very sensitive to alcohol and yet I don't smell alcohol on this. 
- It does not dry your face off after you use it. It actually gives you moisture. 
This is how it looks like after I removed all my makeup ^.^
I have attached a video for demonstrating.  It's my first demonstrating video on Youtube. So it would great if you would subscribe and keep in touch with me ^.^


                                



Thank you visiting and have a wonderful week starting
*HuG*