Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Skincare Products I use & Review


Makeup Remover: Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover 

My very best & favourite eye makeup remover. I have talked about the product in my previous post so I'm not gonna go over it again.

Cleanser: Chanel Mousse Douceur

I love the cream texture of this product. I have been using it for over a year already. I tried to use other products as well since the Chanel is quite pricy but I couldn't find any other product that works for me. So I'm just gonna stick with what I have. Also, you don't have to use a lot of it with this cleanser. This product lasts you for more than a year! Well, I've been using 1 for like over a year and half already and I haven't finished it yet. Worth the price I guess.

Toner: Chanel Lotion Douceur


I don't use toner all the time. I try to avoid using toner as much as I can because when I use the toner after my cleanser, it makes my face feel really tight. Even though they say Toner + Cleanser always go together, for toner helps balancing the P.H on your skin. I find that unless you have way too oily skin then you need toner to clean off the exceeding oil. However, if your face doesn't have many blemishes, or flaky skin needed to be exfoliated you don't need toner at all. Toner may make your skin dry as well. 

Serums: Lancome Genifique & Visionare

Different cosmetic lines have different kind of serums. I find these products work really well for me. --  - Genifique really gives you radiant skin look. The texture is super light and soft.  You'll feel your face smoothier after you have it on. 

- Visionare helps with the uneven skin tone, wrinkle, pores. I don't need all that. Even though Visionare is a little bit stronger because of its anti-aging ingredient helps with preventing wrinkle and tightening the pore, it actually does even out the skin tone. You'll feel a little tinkling when you have it on but it won't cause any irritation. 

Some people prefer to use them separately. You can use the Genifique in the morning before moisturizer & makeup; and visionare at night.


Moisturizer: Lancome Bienfait SPF 30 Cream & Lotion ( For the summer, I use the lotion because the texture is lighter compares to the cream. Summer time you don't really need too thick cream unless you want to get your skin oily. For the winter, I use the cream because the texture is thicker and it helps with moisturizing your skin. It really helps preventing skin from dryness.

Sun lotion: Lancome Bienfait UV SPF 50+ ( even though SPF is quite heavy but you will feel very light on the face. Good for both face & neck as well as body if you can afford to use it all over your body)

Anyone on the same page?