Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1st of Renewal

I welcome myself to this world of blogspot. I know it will be a long journey for me to create a new circle of this blogger website.

As a makeup artist I don't have much to wanting more but to be recognized by people around the world...well it's a bit too much for that but if it's possible then I hope to be known like Michelle Phan.

Hard work will always be paid off if you have the patient and always keep up with your work.

First words of a blog are always weird because you don't really know what to say.

I'm sure somewhere around the world, some people will have as much similar taste as me. I am a random person. I always do things randomly without planning ahead, most of the time. I don't write down my plan because I may not do it. If I plan on my head it will stuck in there and for sure I have to have it out of my system by doing it.

People have to have goal in life so their every day living will worth it because if you don't have a goal, you don't have anything to look up to.

Whether if it will be a successful blog or not, today will be the anniversary of my new blog ;)